Sunday, August 13, 2017

My Book Review is BACK!

Welcome to my new blog! I hope you will like it. I created it to help other authors whose books I like and thought you, my readers, might enjoy as well. So keep an eye on this space and I promise to bring you books by authors you may not have heard of, or whose books may never be best sellers, but are still enjoyable to read.

Yes, you read that right. I am restarting my book review website. It's a new site, with a new look, and the books are new as well. Books from my favorite authors. Most will be fiction of one sort or another, but what would expect from Mistress Ivey?

The books listed under each category at the top of the page are books that sound interesting. You may find some of them of interest as well. I have NOT reviewed these books. You will only find books I have reviewed in my archives or still on this page.

I hope you will bookmark this site and return often to see what is new. I will be busy for the next few weeks getting it all started. So, expect things to move rapidly, at least for awhile. I thank you for your patronage, and I hope you will find some enjoyable reading as well.

I have brought this blog back to help support Smashwords and their authors. Many of these fine folks have written excellent books, but they haven't received much promotion, so I am trying to help them out. Smashwords is where I got my start as an author. Please help me support them. You can join Smashwords without being an author and receive updates on your favorite authors as often as you like.

Thanks,
Ivey Green

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad you're doing this. Bookmarked this page, and will be following along:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...